Santiago de Compostela BikeTour
More than a pilgrimage and Christian site
Santiago de Compostela, in Northwest Spain, province of Corunha, is internationally known as one of the main destinations for Christian pilgrimage. The typical markets are an excellent location to explore delicious Galician products and traditional arts.
During your bicycle tour you will discover ancient medieval roads and paths, formerly used during the Portuguese pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. This path was walked by kings and queens and is nowadays considered one of UNESCO's World Heritage cultural and historical routes.
- On this route all kind of terrains are to be expected. Route with long and difficult climbs.
- 4435 meters with cumulated ascents
Day 1: Porto – reception
Day 2: Porto – Barcelos (49 km)
Day 3: Barcelos – Ponte de Lima (31 km)
Day 4: Ponte de Lima – Valença (38 km)
Day 5: Valença – Pontevedra (53 km)
Day 6: Pontevedra – Padrón (43 km)
Day 7: Padrón – Santiago de Compostela (28 km)
Day 8: Transfer train to Porto
- Prices are based for 2 people sharing the same room;
- Prices can suffer updates due high season, holidays or weekends
- Beverages are not included at lunch and dinner when included in the package
- If in a triple room with parents Children up to 10 years old - 35% discount. Children from 11 to 14 years old - 20% discount. Children from 15 to 17 years old - 15% discount.
- Electric bicycles price: 175€
- Supplement for single room: 329 €
- Solo traveler: 200 €
- Extra nights: on request