Terms and Conditions:
Fold n´Visit – Rent a a bike, Unip, Lda referred to here in as “Top Bike tours Portugal” as the headquarters in Rua do Alferes Malheiro 139, 4000-057 Porto, Portugal with VAT number 510 560 890, is licenced to be a tour operator ( nº 7/2014) and tourism agency (nº 7008)
Reservation and cancellation Policy:
- Contact us to confirm if the Bike tour you intend to partake is available.
- Signal: After receiving a notification from Top Bike Tours Portugal, Pvt. Lda to know that your tour is confirmed, you will need to forward a 35% payment signal. Payment can be done via paypal or by bank transfer.
- The rest 65% of the payment must be made up to 60 days before the start of your bike tour.
- If we do not receive the final payment before the mentioned deadline in paragraph 3, we will consider your bike tour cancelled. The signal you’ve payed, will not be refunded.
- Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions. In the eventuality of the company foreseeing the weather as a risk for the customer's safety, the company reserves the right to change the itineraries.
Cancelation policy in guided bike tours:
- With the exception of a cancellation fee of 10% of the reservation's value, the company will refund the entire value paid by the costumer, if the cancellation of the tour was notified 60 days before its start. That notificaton must be sent to Top Bike Tours Portugal, Pvt. Lda., by email: ;
- 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded, if the company is notified at least 30 days before the start of the tour (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All cancellations communicated to Top Bike Tours Portugal, Pvt. Lda with less than 30 days in advance are not entitled to any refund.
Cancelation policy in self guided bike tours:
- With the exception of a cancellation fee of 15% of the reservation's value, the company will refund the entire value paid by the costumer, if the cancellation of the tour was notified 30 days before its start. That notificaton must be sent to Top Bike Tours Portugal, Pvt. Lda., by email: ;
- All cancellations communicated to Top Bike Tours Portugal, Pvt. Lda, with less than 30 days in advance are entitled to a 50% refund.
- Top Bike Tours Portugal, Unipessoal, Lda. is not responsible for refunding any amount paid for services that weren’t used by you.
Participants should always follow the instructions of the guide and respect his decisions. The guide knows the route and the country better than anyone else and his priority is the SAFETY of everyone. Our aim is that all participants have fun, however everyone must be aware that their behavior in particular can not prevent the safety and fun of the whole group.
Top Bike Tours Portugal,Unipessoal, Lda. holds insurance in accordance with Portuguese law in effect for this type of activity. All participants in our guided activities are covered by Personal Accident insurance (Policy No. 85.00023213 Mútua dos Pescadores) worth 3.500,00 euros for medical expenses, and 20.000,00 euros in case of death or permanent disability insurance and Liability Policy No. 85.00023213 Mútua dos Pescadores ) worth 50.000,00 euros.
We recommend all participants to ensure their Travel Insurance has adequate coverage for Cancellation and Refund, Luggage, Medical Expenses and Repatriation, Death and Permanent Disability.
Cycling is an adventure and it involves some risks. Participating in a bike tour implies awareness and acceptance of this risk by the participant. By having a bike tour with Top Bike Tours Portugal,Unipessoal, Lda. you are accepting all conditions contained in the terms described above. When we accept your booking, we accept to fulfill our obligations to you and other information that you provide. During the tour clients are responsible for the bicycle they rented. You can’t leave the bicycle alone and you must make proper use of it. If the bike is stolen or if any parts become damaged by misuse, the customer will have to pay their losses.
Top Bike Tours Portugal, Pvt Ltd holds the right to use photos taken during activities for promotional purposes only and the marketing of our itineraries.