Trás-os-Montes & Douro international
For those who enjoy the marvels of nature and would like to venture further
Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro is a huge Portuguese province, belonging to Vila Real and Bragança.
This area is considered by many as an authentic greenside paradise in the deep valleys of the region, where you will find beautiful vineyards at the heart of the Port and Douro wines.
The territory boosts breathtaking landscapes of natural beauty, revealing not only a land rich in vineyards, but also in cereals, vegetables and fruits, combining in a typical gastronomy, awarded the title of World Heritage.
- Mostly steep. Up and down route.
- 100 % paved roads with very low traffic.
- 6392 meters of cumulative gap climbs
Day 1: Porto – Pinhão (110 km, train transfer)
Day 2: Pinhão – Mirandela (79 km)
Day 3: Mirandela – Bragança (71 km)
Day 4: Bragança – Miranda do Douro (87 km)
Day 5: Miranda do Douro – Alfândega da Fé (98 km)
Day 6: Alfândega da Fé – Tua (74 km)
Day 7: Train transfer to Porto
- Prices are based for 2 people sharing the same room;
- Prices can suffer updates due high season, holidays or weekends
- Beverages are not included at lunch and dinner when included in the package
- Electric bicycles price: 175€
- Supplement for single room: 385 €
- Solo traveler: 200 €
- Extra nights: on request